Traffic Management and Road Signs
All road and traffic signs supplied by PFI Signs are fully compliant with all British standards, and in accordance with the traffic signs, signals and road markings specifications.
We can provide one off signs, volume signs for large contracts, and integrate traffic management content into corporate signage designs.
We produce road and traffic signage in a range of substrates, including aluminium, aluminium composite and steel. A full range of posts and fixings are also offered, including anti-vandal fixings.
- Manufactured to meet all current UK road traffic regulations
- RA1, RA2 reflective, high intensity and engineering grades available
- Signs are painted to rear as standard
- Channel extrusion on the reverse for post fixing
- Bolhoff blind rivet system available
- Full range of posts and fixings, including anti-vandal fittings
- Screen printed or digitally printed
ICE Guardian Ice Detector Sign
Reduce the risk of ice related incidents on your site.
The Ice Guardian Ice Detector sign is ideal for companies wanting to ensure employee safety.
Its bright LED lights influence both drivers and pedestrians to take more care in icy conditions.
- Low cost & low maintenance
- Robust and reliable
- No mains power
The patent-protected design uses state-of-the-art PIC chip technology, with ultra-low power consumption requiring no mains supply. It has no moving parts and is fully weather sealed, making it both robust and reliable.
The LEDs are highly visible and have a wide angle of inclusion, even in daylight.
Traffic Cone Safety Signs
A simple, powerful message urging motorists to think about the safety of the people behind the roadworks when driving!
- 100% Correx.
- Directly printed via our flat-bed printer.
- Created with a supplied flat hinge mechanism.
- Sleeve fitting enables an easy and effective installation.
For construction workers, even a reduced speed limit leaves them feeling precariously close to thousands of vehicles.
From an employer’s perspective, this sign highlights the care and consideration that you have for your employees!